Sunday, August 31, 2008

Another Sunday

This is Southern Gothic #1-the same church as last post only on the inside.  

This is the third Sunday in a row that I've missed church.  What a week!  We spent Tuesday through today in the hospital where Darcie had surgery for a ruptured appendix; very scary!   I'm too tired to talk more about it now; maybe later.  

I was supposed to spend this past week planning out my lessons for the year, but that didn't get done in the hospital.  So instead of starting school this Wednesday, I'll try to get all  my planning done this week and start next Monday.

Darcie's tenth birthday is Tuesday.  I don't yet know what we're going to do.  She won't have the energy for much.  Her hemoglobin  is down to 9.  I've got to get some Yellow Dock Root for her to take with her iron pills.  It helps the body absorb iron better.  

I'm off to bed before my face hits this keyboard and I type all kinds of crazy things.  Oh...one final thing.  Thanks for all your prayers for us this past week.  Don't stop!  I'll need extra energy as I help her recuperate.  Thanks again.


No comments: