Saturday, November 26, 2011

Vignettes Around the House







I've spent some time on the couch during the Thanksgiving break reading, relaxing, and just looking around at the house. I'm a VERY visual person and like filling our home with beautiful objects both large and small.

I'll spread the photos over several days so as not to give you visual overload.
I've been on an England kick lately. I love English country decorating and have incorporated bits and pieces of it into our house.

Little Tom of England is a children's book about an American boy and an English boy and how they learn about each other's culture. It's mostly filled with English history which I absolutely adore! It was a cute book. My legs are underneath those books, and right across from me in the blue ticking chair is my favorite reading buddy Princess.





1 comment:

Connie (aka LOU) said...

Debbie -

Love your blue ticking chair.....and of course, Princess. I am a huge cat lover and she looks so content.

Looking forward to seeing more English touches.

Connie LOU