Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Little Ladder

I bought this small ladder at a local thrift store without knowing what I was going to do with it. I figured you can always use a little ladder, right? The first thing I thought to do with it was to hang it on the kitchen ceiling with pots attached. Only thing wrong with that is... I have a ceiling fan in the middle of my kitchen ceiling. It wouldn't really look good in my 1940's style kitchen anyway.

Instead I put it in the library with magazines draped over the rungs. I like it for now. Anyone have another good idea on how to use it?

2 comments:

Katy said...

Cute ladder! I'll let you know if I come up with anything else.

amyers said...

ive seen in magazines where people have displayed vintage tablecloths and other linens on it. just an idea!