Monday, August 20, 2012

Instagram Fever



I don't know if anyone has noticed, but I've only been posting, at the most, once a week. I was thinking about this and wondering why, and it dawned on me; I've joined Instagram! It's my new obsession. Does anyone reading this post on Instagram? I'll tell you, it's addicting. It's like a mini-Facebook only way more fun.

You take a photo with your smartphone and then post it to the Instagram app. You may write a descriptive sentence if you'd like. People who are following you can see your photo, like it, or make a comment. It's just another way to connect with people in cyberspace. I'm only following a handful of people, because I don't want to be consumed with looking at everyone's new posts all day long. Mostly it's friends and friends of friends that I follow, although I am following a few unknown photographers just to see their beautiful photos. They inspire me.

What's your favorite social media on the internet? For now, mine is definitely Instagram.


5 comments:

sunshine said...

I LOVE INSTAGRAM, I will look for you, if you would like to follow me you can find me under user: caymansunshine

Gumbo Lily said...

Poor me, I have a dumb phone so no Instagram for me. I think one of my sons does it a little tho. I still like blogs and now Pinterest.

Pom Pom said...

Jody's funny! Dumb phone.
I have it, but I've not done much with it, yet. You make it sound fun!

debbie bailey said...

I'll have to look you ladies up who are on Instagram. Jody, I had a 'dumb phone' until a few months ago when I got an Iphone. Oh...my...goodness! I'm in love. But that deserves a whole blog post of its own.

Heather said...

O.K. Now I'm going to have to refer to my phone as a dumb phone. Too funny. I wish my phone was as smart as yours is :)