Sunday, January 2, 2011

January Reading

Here are the books I hope to read this month. Each month in 2011, I'm going to try and read one biography or autobiography, one book from my collection, one book about Ireland or by an Irish author, one spiritual book, and one creative book. If I finish these five, then I'll read library books. That will give me inspiration to read quickly as I LOVE going to the library and perusing the stacks.

Last year I read 63 books. I hope to read more this year. I know this is ambitious, but I like to aim high. If you aim at nothing, you hit it every time, right?

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I like your challenge! It is very well balanced. I would love to hear a review on the Ruskin book.

debbie bailey said...

I'll be sure and do that, although I may not finish it in January!

Nancy said...

What a great goal for the year.....I hope you will review some of the ones you read so we might know about them.......I love to read too but I seem to take it in spurts......

Hugs