Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Happy Place




The top two photos are the views from the deck of the tiny house I'm renting this weekend at my beloved Fripp Island, SC. After the super busy fall I've had, I needed a getaway before Christmas gets here. I'm having a good time reading, planning, watching videos, walking on the beach, and anything else that catches my fancy.

The same day I left, our youngest son graduated from college. We're so proud of him and all he has accomplished. The flames are from a Japanese restaurant hibachi where we went to celebrate after graduation.

The musician is none other than the famous, Dr. Michael Braz. All five of our children have been under his tutelage in the community youth choir. I thought it was fitting that he send Dylan out into the world with his lovely music.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Congratulations...isn't it wonderful to see them fly off into their own life's journey.......

Pom Pom said...

Oh your retreat sounds WONDERFUL! I wish you peace and direction. Sending love to you . . .