Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day 3 of Get Rid of Fifty Things

Today's five things were easy as I had been mentally going through my house while on vacation and picking them out. I'm numbering them differently than I have been in the last two posts. I've already gotten rid of eleven things, so I'm starting today with #12 which is a pink sweater-consignment shop. #13-A colander-I came home from mama's house with my grandma's-See if DIL wants it. #14-Messenger bag-Goodwill. #15-Generic milkglass vase-Goodwill or DIL. #16-Five assorted dishes out of my dining room cupboard-Goodwill. #17-A handful of jewelry-Goodwill.

I decided to do six things today. This is easier than I thought. I think I'm at a new level of decluttering. I really want to see things leave the house, so it's not that hard. Maybe toward the end it'll get harder?

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

You are inspiring me!