In October, I'll be 55 years old. The bucket list I made earlier hasn't had anything marked off in a long time. So I picked five of the easiest things to accomplish and am hoping to get them done by my birthday.
Here's my list:
1. Make a Victoria Sponge Cake
2. Begin reading Samuel Pepys Diary
3. Revamp my wardrobe (The original entry on my bucket list said "To wear the cutest clothes ever" This will help me get started on that goal.
4. Buy a fabulous pair of brown boots
5. Get completely organized; paperwork under control
I have exactly sixty days to accomplish my list. I'd say it's doable. I'll give it my best shot.